CORE RETURN POLICY
When returning a core please contact us at Northgeorgiatrucksandparts@gmail.com with your sales order number to set up a Return Authorization (RMA) number. Shipping for core returns is on the customers responsibility. Upon receipt the process may take up to 5 days to receive your core refund.
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET:
- All cores must be fully drained of fluid prior to shipping.
- All cores must be the same model as the original item that was purchased.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly package their core to ensure it arrives safely.
- Customers have 30 days from the date their original purchase shipped out to return their core for a refund.
- Cores returned after 30 days are only eligible for in-store credit. It is the customer’s responsibility to notify North Georgia Trucks and Parts if they need a core time limit extension
- The core must be fully assembled and intact and all parts must be attached with all hardware.
- All cores must be accompanied by the sales order, sales receipt, or a copy of the online order. Failure to return one of these can greatly delay or prevent processing.
- Please allow 3-5 days after receipt for cores to be processed and refunds to be issued.
- Core returns not received within 90 days from the date of original sale will not be accepted.
- All CORES MUST BE RETURNED IN THE PROVIDED BOX for credit (the box with the core return sticker).
- No broken or cracked mounts or cases
- Must turn and pump
- Must be complete with pulley and integral reservoir and have no damaged ports or broken sensors (when applicable).
- Injectors must be fully assembled
- Injectors that were involved in a fire will NOT qualify
- Cores can be pre-shipped. To do this safely package your core/cores and include a note with your name and phone number and email address. If you placed your order online and chose "I will send my cores first" please also include a copy of your order confirmation. Once we receive your cores your order will ship out.
- When returning core injectors and pumps, (you purchased and received the parts and now need to return your cores) they must be returned in the original white shipping box. No box = no credit - no exceptions.
- UPS will return any shipments that leak fluid to the sender. Core injectors and pumps MUST BE DRAINED. If the shipping company sees fluid coming out of the box, your shipment will not make it to us.